Nautilus E614 Elliptical Review
In this Nautilus E614 Elliptical Review, we will be discussing everything you need to know about Nautilus E614 Elliptical so that you can decide whether this machine is good for you or not. If you have a busy lifestyle, finding time to go the gym can be challenging. This is where home fitness equipment comes in.
Since you will not be having the guidance of a fitness trainer, it is important that you choose a machine that is simple to operate and easy to use. Most importantly, the machine should be enjoyable to use; otherwise, you will struggle trying to stick your fitness routine.
E614 Elliptical is manufactured by a company that has a proven track record in delivering reliable, durable and high quality fitness equipment. This mid-priced fitness aid gives you low-impact workout with great results. It is also easy to use, quiet and comfortable. It has an adjustable incline as well as a range of features and programs that will help you to tone your muscles, burn fat, and improve your overall fitness and health.
Table of Contents
Who can use the Nautilus E614?
People of all fitness levels looking for an elliptical machine that is easy to use, reliable and not too expensive should be happy with this machine. Although it lacks a few features that can be found on expensive models, it has more than enough programs and functions to cater to the needs of most people.
The fact that this elliptical machine is quiet means that it can be a good choice for people who live in apartments or anyone who shares a house with other people who don’t want to be bothered with noisy equipment.
〉〉 Dimensions-This elliptical machine measures 63.2 by 26.7 by 71.5 inches.
〉〉 Ceiling height requirement-You need to house this machine in a room that has a ceiling height of 7′-8′.
〉〉 The machine weighs 167.3lbs.
〉〉 User height-People who are very short, very tall and everyone in between can use the Nautilus E614.
〉〉 User weight-This machine can handle a maximum weight of 300 pounds.
The Nautilus E614 Elliptical machine has many excellent features, including a few that can only be found on high end machines. When using this machine, the first thing you will notice is how great it looks in your home. And when you hop onto it, you will certainly be impressed by its performance.
The perimeter weighted flywheel in the machine provides quiet sessions no matter how fast or hard you work out.
Another interest thing about this elliptical machine is its stability. The stability is provided by oversized crossbar tubing and two middle frame supports. The two rubber levers contribute to the stability, making it easier for you to balance the machine even when the floor is not flat. In addition, the levels help to prevent the floor from becoming damaged or scratched.
The machine also has built-in transport wheels to facilitate easier movement of the machine if a need to do so arises.
If you’ve previously used an exercise bike or treadmill, you will appreciate the fact that the elliptical machine comes with moving handle which enable you to work out the whole body. This means that you don’t have to engage in separate workouts for the lower and upper body.
The E614 also has pre-programmed workouts which enable you to exercise at your current fitness level before progressing to more challenging sessions. Programs available include 1 Quick Start, 2 Custom, 8 Heart Rate, 9 Profile and 2 Fitness Test.
There is also a goal tracking function that allows you to monitor the calories burned, heart rate, distance and time. Heart rate is tracked by sensors which are built into the handles. With the USB thumb drive, you can upload your stats using the Nautilus Connect to with MyFitnessPal for tracking your weekly, monthly and annual progress.
For those who love music, the Nautilus E614 comes with sealed acoustic chambered speakers that provide better clarity and bigger sound than more elliptical machines under this price range. With this feature, you can listen to your favorite music as your exercise.
When you buy this elliptical machine, you will receive assembly tools and comprehensive manual. But the tools are not of the best quality; therefore, you can just use your own.
Because of weight and number of parts, it is important that you get someone to help you instead of assembling it yourself. The assembly should take at least a few hours. If you have previously assembled a machine, then it should take less time to do it.
Another good thing about this machine is that it is easy to maintain. You only need to wipe and oil the rails periodically. The oil also prevents the elliptical trainer from squeaking. It is recommended to use silicone-based lubricant.
The manufacturer of the machine offers 10 years warranty for the frame, 2 years for its parts, 1 year for electronics and ninety days for labor.
Key features of the Nautilus E614 Elliptical trainer
- It has a high speed, perimeter weight flywheel which ensures smooth, quiet workouts
- Comes with 22 workout programs to help you achieve your workout goals
- 20 resistance levels provide a range of workout intensity options
- It also features Contact Heart Rate Monitoring
- Users can also pedal backwards to target different muscles
- There is a water bottle holder to provide convenient access to your hydrating drink
- A large media tray holds your magazine or iPad to watch your favorite videos as you workout
- Acoustic chambered speakers keep you entertained as you work out
- Movable handlebars give you a total body workout
- Two user profile settings allow you to store your details and results as well as those of your friend or partner
- Rubber levelers help in protecting the floor from damage
- Transport wheels enable you to move the machine easily
- Delivers a smooth, quiet, comfortable and stable ride
- People who are tall say this machine is comfortable to use
- It is also strong and durable
- It comes with a range of workout programs
- Workouts target both the lower and upper body simultaneously
- The machine’s cushioned pedals reduces workout impact on joints
- Handles are designed ergonomically for comfort and to relieve the stress off your joints
- Speakers are of better quality than those if pricier models
- It offers great value for money
- They have almost zero maintenance requirements
It has so much in its favor. But this Nautilus E614 Elliptical Review won’t be complete without covering the downsides of using this machine:
- It takes a couple of hours to assemble the machine. So you have to be patient
- The incline of the deck must be adjusted manually, which means that if you want to levels when you are working out, you actually have to dismount the machine
- This machine doesn’t have Bluetooth capability, which is very important for elliptical trainers these days
- With a maximum user weight of 300lbs, this is lighter than many models
- Doesn’t have a backlit LCD screen, which means that it is difficult to read your stats at night
If you are looking for an affordable, functional elliptical machine that gets greats results and is easy to use, then you should try the Nautilus E614 elliptical. It is durable and reliable and it will give you many years of trouble-free service.